My sister gave me this recipe as a simple appetizer option for having guests over or for bringing to a party. It’s a tangy, light and healthy alternative to all of the creamy and cheesy dips out there and is always a big hit! It’s also super easy to transport — I just put saran wrap over the bowl I made it in and throw it in a cooler to bring it over to someone’s house.
Corn & Bean Dip Ingredients:
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1-2 cans shoepeg corn, rinsed & drained
- 2 green onion tops, chopped
- 1 can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 c. chopped red onion
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped fine
- 3 T fresh minced garlic
- The juice of 2-3 limes
- Toss bean mixture with dressing
- Refrigerate for at least half a day
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!
This is an awesome recipe. I use it and Joe and I both love it!
Sent from my iPad
Awesome! I can’t wait to make it 🙂 XO!
Pingback: Staying Fit in the Summer Heat: Training Tips & Building Your Heat Tolerance | the iGnite blog
Pingback: A Nutrition Coach’s Easy, Healthy Meal Ideas | the iGnite blog
Pingback: Sitting is the New Smoking | the iGnite blog