Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic, Raw & With The ‘Mother’) a.k.a. “One of Mother Nature’s Most Perfect Foods”
One of the many components of our twice yearly 7-Day Healthy Re-Boot is incorporating apple cider vinegar into the daily diet. This may catch you off guard at first, but once you find out the benefits it has on your system we don’t think you’ll hesitate to try it out yourself.
Dilute 1 TBSP of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water each day. (Can add stevia or honey for preferred tonic)
Apple cider vinegar helps break down the body’s fat, mucous and phlegm, helping improve the health and function of your liver, bladder and kidneys. It also helps thin the blood, which helps prevent high blood pressure. It promotes digestion, and the assimilation and elimination processes. It helps detoxify the body of harmful elements. It has been said that if you take a mixture of cider vinegar and water before a meal it will help prevent diarrhea or digestive upsets and aids in weight loss.
Additional Benefits & Uses:
- Improves your skin and scalp health (helps treat acne without drying out your skin)
- Good toner: put in a spray bottle with equal amounts ACV and water
- Sunburns: Again, equal parts ACV and water to splash over skin. Or better yet, soak in a bath with 1-2 cups of ACV in the bath water. It is good to follow with aloe vera gel in the case of severe sunburn.
- Bug bites: apply directly to the bite
- Deodorant: A natural alternative to the commercial deodorants that contain aluminum, with no smell upon drying
- Aids in joint pain and stiffness
- Aids in heartburn and acid reflux
- Aids in weight loss (helps to break down fats)
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal: naturally helps fight germs, viruses, bacteria and mold
- Aids in mouth health: Gargling with ACV helps remove toxins which helps relieve sore throats and laryngitis and maintain healthy gums
- Food poisoning relief
- Alkalinizing: helps to maintain the proper body ph levels for a healthy alkaline state. (particularly important if you drink a lot of coffee or wine)
- Non-toxic cleaning spray for fruits and vegetables
- Can be used on your hair for improvement of dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Full of potassium, a mineral that is often times lacking in adult diets. This mineral is key for growth, building muscles, transmission of nerve impulses, heart activity etc. It also helps to prevent brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Rich in acetic acid, which is said to slow the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
- A few lab studies have found that ACV may be able to kill cancer cells or slow their growth.
Why “With the Mother”?
The ‘mother’ is made up of strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules with living nutrients and bacteria.
Interested in participating in our 7-Day Healthy Re-Boot?
Materials are available for purchase year-round, simply shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get you everything you need.
You Might Also Like: