Just in case you need a little extra incentive to put on your tennis shoes & get out the door, here is a little “recap” of my favorite reasons why you should work out tomorrow! …and the next day, and the next for that matter.
- You SLEEP better
- People who workout during their workday are 23% more productive on those days than other days!
- Your energy greatly INCREASES and your thinking becomes CLEARER!
- Statistically people who work out regularly make more money than those who don’t!
- After an INTENSE workout, people learned vocabulary words 20% faster than after a low intensity workout — meaning that the more you challenge your body, the more your brain benefits!
- Exercise improves your outlook on EVERYTHING — and the lift in your mood can last for up to 12 hours after your workout.
- A study showed that the brains of people who exercised 3 to 5 days a week had an increase in the size of the hippocampus, the part of the brain that controls memory and learning.
- Exercise improves attention, memory, accuracy, and how quickly you process information — all of which help you make smarter decisions.
- And my personal favorite, IT IS JUST REALLY DARN FUN BEING STRONG! You don’t have to say “no” to living a fun, fabulous, fulfilling, and passionate life.
All I can say is, get your workout on!
- WORKOUT VIDEO: 5 Ways to Use a 15 Pound Dumbbell
- How to Bust Through a Fitness Plateau
- Strength Training Facts You Want to Know